Design and Print Labels and Envelopes on Your Mac
Swift Publisher can help you with mass mailings by printing labels, envelopes and barcodes for personal and commercial use. Quickly and easily print envelopes, greeting cards, mailing labels, price tags and labels for many things around the house or office.Get Free TrialBuy Now $9.99
- Address and Shipping Labels
- File Folder Labels
- Inventory Labels
- Price Tags
- Admission and Raffle Tickets
Small business owners can quickly generate barcodes with industry-standard Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8/13, UPC-A/E, ISBN, Data Matrix, 2-dimensional and QR (Quick Response) barcodes. Barcode data, such as prices or product codes, can be input manually or read from a text file. Then, price your entire inventory in one batch of labels.
Print labels and postcards on paper templates from Avery, APLI, A-One, Siegel and other popular manufacturers.
Print direct on label rolls with Brother, DYMO, Zebra, Seiko and Primera label printers.
Batch Print Labels for Multiple Contacts
Envelopes and mailing labels can easily be created and printed using contact information stored in Apple Contacts.
Different Sizes of Envelopes and Postcards
Swift Publisher offers you a wide range of customization options. Create and send both customized or standard U.S., European and Japanese size envelopes and postcards.
- Expand your image gallery with more than 40,000+ clipart images available in the Extras Pack;
- Add counters or serial numbers for automatic numbering;
- Use hundreds of supported labels stock or create custom layouts;
- Use impressive ready-made 2D or 3D headlines;
- Photos and Aperture integration allows you to preview and use pictures from your photo libraries;
- Adjustable guides and grid are used for precise object placement;
- The program can work with TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, EPS and other image formats;
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Japanese localizations;
- macOS Catalina compatible.
Ready to start making labels?
Try out Swift Publisher for creating a great variety of labels with ease.
System Requirements: macOS 10.12 or higher.