Swift Publisher Features
- Touch Bar supported.
- Each document can be set in different measurement units: inches, millimeters, centimeters, points, picas or pixels.
- Google Map can be integrated into all document types.
Professional Graphic Tools
- 500+ professionally designed templates for different types of documents (flyers, brochures, newsletters, catalogs, CDs, envelopes, business cards and labels).
- 2,000+ clipart images ( with Extras Pack).
- Integration with Depositphotos, an online store of over 60 million vector and raster images.
- 100+ unique masks, as well as the ability to use a custom image as a mask.
- Integration with Photos, iPhoto and Aperture.
- Apply macOS Core Image filters to your images.
- Tint, tile, crop, control transparency and rotate images.
- Smart Shapes with controllable behavior.
- An option to fill Smart Shapes with pictures and make creative photo frames and collages.
- Draw freehand shapes using the spline drawing tool.
- Linear and radial gradient fills.
Powerful Text Editing
- Add text using Text box, Vertical or Circle Text tools.
- Flow text from column to column or to another page.
- Control transparency, rotate and fill text blocks with colors.
- Link/unlink existing text boxes or create the same size linked text box on the next page.
- Flexible control over text block to change spacing and size.
- Apply unique styles to text and paragraphs.
- Take control over line and character spacing as well as paragraph indention.
- Create a text list with a variety of bullets.
- Support for tables (cells can contain text and graphics).
- Use Check Spelling to avoid misprints.
- Easily find a document by its content using Spotlight.
- A collection of artistic 2D and 3D heading presets.
- Art Text 3 integration (requires purchase of Art Text 3).
- 100 additional fonts ( only).
- Photos, Aperture and iPhoto integration allows to conveniently import photos into the program.
- Insert images in many supported formats like JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, EPS and more.
- Preview and use track data (Artist, Track Titles and other details) from iTunes.
Powerful Publishing Tools
- Spread View Mode lets you see and edit two pages side-by-side.
- Take advantage of wrapping text around objects.
- Support for multi-page documents with the ability to view each page at a different angle.
- The page thumbnails panel allows you to preview and easily manage pages.
- The master pages feature allows you to create a common background for several pages (used for page numbering, heading, background picture, etc.).
- The Text to Curve option lets you transform fonts into vector lines — a common requirement when submitting documents to a print shop for professional printing.
- Add as many layers as you wish and choose to make them invisible or unprintable.
- Adjustable layout guides are used for precise object placement.
- Create custom grids by setting vertical and horizontal guide line spacing.
- Smart guides that appear automatically help to align objects with respect to each other.
- Set precise guide positioning by entering a value.
- Group objects with the ability to resize and rotate them as a single item.
- Make use of adjustable shadows.
- New Document Dialog allows you to set up properties when creating a new document: page size, spread view, number of pages, measurements and margins.
- Booklet printing (imposition) option in the print dialog arranges brochure pages automatically.
- Dynamic Data Fields let insert contact details or data from a text file for batch printing of business cards, invitations, raffle tickets, etc.
- Generate industry-standard barcodes, including QR Code, UPC-A/E, Code 39, EAN-8/13, ISBN and more.
- Calendar Editor for creating personalized calendars.
Working with the Results
- Export your work to PNG, TIFF, JPEG, EPS and PDF.
- Set image quality, specify bleeds or apply Quartz Filters when exporting to PDF.
- Export document to TIFF in RGB or CMYK color model.
- Store all of your work in iCloud Drive and conveniently access your documents on any Mac computer.
- The Text to Curve feature (using export options) lets you transform all text in the document into vector shapes. This will help to avoid issues with fonts, when submitting a document to a print shop.
- A huge library of business card and label paper formats from the most popular manufacturers, including Avery, Neato, Memorex and others.
- Easy to create custom business card, postal and CD label, envelope and postcard layouts for unsupported paper stock.
- Supports direct-on-CD printing.