Design Business Cards Right on Your Mac
Swift Publisher, DIY business card maker for Mac, helps businesses of all sizes and freelancers to create and print beautiful, professional business cards in just a few easy steps. Take advantage of pre-designed business card templates, or use the array of design tools to create custom business cards from the ground up, no design experience needed.Get Free TrialBuy Now $19.99
Swift Publisher will help to create business cards for:
- Business owners
- Private entrepreneurs
- and many more.
Graphic Collections and Tools
Swift Publisher provides you with various professionally designed business card templates and 2,000 clipart images. And that’s not all!
Batched Business Card Printing for Teams
Create a background and print business cards for several people at once ─ no manual typing needed. Thanks to the smart data fields, all contact information will be uploaded from your Apple Contacts just in a few clicks.
Google Maps and Barcodes
Want to include a map with your business location? What about a different barcode for easy data import on smartphones? Quickly create a map with driving directions from Google Maps and generate a QR code with any information of your choice right from inside this easy business card maker. UPC-A/E, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8/13, ISBN codes are supported as well.
Flexible Printing Techniques
Swift Publisher supports Avery, APLI, Decadry and other popular business card paper manufacturers. Moreover, you can export your designs to TIFF, JPEG, EPS or PDF formats, all of which will correspond to the local print shop requirements.
- A robust image editor and a complete set of flexible text, design, and layout tools;
- Horizontal and vertical layouts supported;
- Use custom layouts for unsupported card stock, greeting cards, badges and other kinds of labels;
- Cut marks can be printed — helpful for printing on non-perforated paper;
- Search images by keywords;
- Control the number of cards you want to print and the position on the sheet from where to start printing.