Printing and Exporting
Direct to Disc Printing
The program is capable of printing directly on CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs.
Before starting, make sure that your printer supports the direct to disc printing mode. This feature usually requires that your printer has a disc tray.
- Select the disc tray layout that corresponds your printer. Choose File > Change Layout… from the main menu to bring up the Change Layout dialog.
- Select CD/DVD label or Disc in the upper drop-down menu.
- Select the printer manufacturer and tray type in the list. The tray type is usually indicated on the disc tray.
- Open the Print dialog by choosing File > Print…
- Open the Paper Handling section.
- Select the Scale to fit paper size option.
- In the Destination Paper Size drop-down list, select the option that is required by your printer manufacturer for printing on discs. For example, choose A4 (CD/DVD) for an Epson. For a Canon printer, you usually select the compatible disc tray letter (e.g., Disc tray J).
- Set up the print media and quality. Epson printers usually have them in the Print Settings section. Select CD/DVD as the Media Type. Users of Canon printers should look for the Quality & Media section. Select Printable Disc as the Media Type. Set Paper Source to Disc tray. Consult your printer documentation for that information.
- Click the Print button to start printing.
If the disc label was printed off center, you can use the Printer Calibration feature to fix that.